Chemist Warehouse Internship Program – 2023
|Calling on all Intern Pharmacists looking to be a part of something special! |
Over the last 5 years Chemist Warehouse has grown from a single Pharmacy in Auckland to becoming one of Aoteoroa’s most trusted Community Pharmacy Groups. Today, the group has over 35 Pharmacies across the Country and continues to grow to meet demand. We are proudly NZ Owned & Operated and pride ourselves in our commitment and dedication to making healthcare more accessible than ever before. Our mission is to break down all barriers to medication and healthcare access so that our communities can live happier and healthier lives.
The key to our success is our people! Our organisation is underpinned by a passionate group of Pharmacists who share the same vision and are the pillar to our company’s success. Pharmacists at Chemist Warehouse offer a comprehensive range of clinical services and practice at the top of their scopes with the aim of seeing their patients healthy and happy again.
Our Pharmacists are all about paying it forward! We firmly believe that to be the best, we must invest in the best. A big part of this is investing in the growth of our next generation of Pharmacists. We value your goals and aspirations just as much as you value them, and we have built a dedicated team of support staff to help you get there.
We now cordially invite you to start your next chapter as Intern Pharmacists with us and be a part of the NZ Chemist Warehouse family!
The Chemist Warehouse Intern program will provide you with:
- Dedicated Education Pharmacists to support you on your Intern journey
- Regular interactive face-to-face sessions and workshops with our professional services team
- A dedicated and experienced onsite preceptor to guide you through your daily learning
- Training session opportunities face-to-face/ZOOM every fortnight with immediate constructive feedback provided
- Ongoing general support from program facilitators and Intern coordinators
- Access to exclusive exam resources and support in preparation for the end-of-year registration assessment centre
Why choose Chemist Warehouse for Internship?
- Supportive environment with over 130 Pharmacists working collaboratively across NZ
- The support of Full time Pharmacists working in our professional services department
- We cover all Intern-related EVOLVE & PSNZ fees
- Intern rotation opportunities between different stores
- Ongoing education and coaching on product knowledge & customer service skills
- Chemist Warehouse values Diversity & Inclusion of all staff
- Vaccination Accreditation from our in-house accredited Co-ordinator
What does the future hold for you as a Chemist Warehouse Pharmacist:
- Being a part of a large Pharmacist network
- Future Partnership opportunities with the company
- Leadership Training & Development for aspiring Pharmacy Managers
- Competitive hourly rates +10% past 7PM weekdays & weekends
- Annual reimbursement of APC & PDA
- Various career opportunities and specialisation post registration
- Opportunities to work with Automation & Robotics
- Generous Staff discounts
- Flexibility to move between stores and work opportunities throughout NZ
Currently offering Internship opportunities in: Auckland, Wellington, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Hamilton, Christchurch, Springlands, Hawkes Bay, Pukekohe and many more.
Feel free to call Sara on 021 214 7334 for a friendly chat, our NZ Pharmacist Owners and Intern Coordinator would also happily answer any questions you may have. You can also email me on email@example.com
Another option is to contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Applicants will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Thank you to CW for their support towards NZAPS-O 😊